- Transplant everything to a large planter or bog garden with peat moss and perlite at your earliest convenience. Experienced gardeners don't grow large perennial plants in little nursery pots.
- Your plants are guaranteed to arrive alive and in top health. We carefully pack each order, however please understand that individual leaves may get damaged in the mail.
- All plants are dormant with leaves trimmed November to March.
- Beginning in April, all plants ship with the leaves intact.
- Potted plants ship in a pot with media.
- Un-Potted plants ship with no pot and no media.
- All plants shipped to AZ, CA, HI, ID, MT, NV, OR, UT, WA will ship Bare Root